No. 413 (La Vie est Belle)
Regular price £15.95 Save £-15.95
La Vie est Belle (Lancome)
- La Vie est Belle - for less!
- How is it done? Are they fake? Are they an illegal copy of the branded versions? Is the quality inferior?
- The answer to these questions in NO.
- FM Perfumes come from a factory in Munich, Germany, which is the market leader with a share of over 80%, making them the largest perfume developers in the world.
- The designer owns only their bottle design and packaging, and of course their brand name and logo. FM purchases the fragrance essences from the same container and gives it a unique number.
- A perfume cannot be copyrighted, only the name and brand of fragrance can be copyrighted, not the actual fragrance itself.
- FM Perfumes design their own bottles and branding, creating a unique product
- Both the FM and the designer oils are from the same source.
- The only difference is that FM use 20% pure oil to be classified as a parfum, whereas the designers use only 16%.
- Fabulous perfumes. Why pay designer prices when you can have the fragrance for less?
- FM Perfumes come in an attractive bottle and are boxed and cellophane wrapped